Do you use the Photos app on your iPhone? Would you like to feel more comfortable using it? If so, check out Mirja Heide’s four week class at Edmonds College. Thursdays February 16th — March 9th from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Cost is $99. Register with Edmonds College Continuing Education.
This is a hands-on course. You will have the opportunity to organize your digital photos using your iPhone during class as well as between classes via take-home assignments. Class handouts with step-by-step instructions will be provided.
Create a curated collection of meaningful photos and videos you can enjoy, easily navigate and manage, and preserve through time! In this course, you will learn how to organize your photo collection on your iPhone, edit photos/videos, remove duplicates, and share the best with family and friends.
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Create a curated collection of meaningful photos and videos by focusing on what matters most
- Find specific photos easily — whether a person, place or object
- Save photos/videos received in emails and text messages to the Photos app
- Declutter your photo collection by saving important screenshots to the Notes app and deleting the rest
- Share your best photos/videos with family and friends
Students must own an iPhone and have a working knowledge of how to use it for this course.