kirbyTim focuses on residential customers, solo business owners and micro-businesses, typically with 5 or fewer people. Below is a list of some former and current business clients.
Tim has extensive experience supporting clients of the following types:
- Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists.
- Photographers and Videographers
- Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Medical and Dental Practices
If you’re a prospective client, this page provides answers to commonly asked questions.
Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists
Support for Adobe Creative Suite, font managers and backup and archiving systems.
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
Support for shared calendars and address books, along with robust backup systems.
- Tandem Editing, LLC
- Gottlieb Communications Group
- Marlene Blessing Content Development
Architects and Interior Designers
Support for VectorWorks and AutoCAD as well as email archiving options.
- Viekman Inc.
- Jennie Gruss Interior Design and Consultation
- Ralston Design
- Robert Edson Swain Architecture + Design
- Latini Kirkendall Architects
Medical and Dental Practices
Support for MacPractice servers and secure remote access.
Other Solo Businesses
- Cornerstone Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Jubilee Woodworks – cabinet maker
Other Micro Businesses
- Safe Ride News – child car safety experts
- Full Circle Environmental – environmental consultants
- Focus Group – fishing and hunting industry information and advertising
- Uniquely New Zealand – travel agency
- Grinstein Partners – real estate developer
“Responsive! Brilliant! Kind! Indispensable help, fair pricing, impeccable service.
”Read more testimonials.