Tim focuses on residential customers, solo business owners and micro-businesses, typically with 5 or fewer people. Below is a list of some former and current business clients.
Tim has extensive experience supporting clients of the following types:
- Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists.
- Photographers and Videographers
- Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
- Architects and Interior Designers
- Veterinary Practices
- Medical and Dental Practices
If you’re a prospective client, this page provides answers to commonly asked questions.
Graphic Designers, Web Designers, Illustrators and Artists
Support for Adobe Creative Suite, font managers and backup and archiving systems.
- Karla Chin
- Browning Creative
- Watson Graphics
- Studio Bartlett
- After The Image
- Craig Labenz Design
- David Owen Hastings
- Gillin Design
- Level 29 Design
- Lee Wallat
Photographers and Videographers
Day-to-day storage needs and long-term archiving needs.
- Lynette Huffman Johnson Photography
- New Media Solutions
- Rob Casey Photographer
- Vee Sawyer Photography
- Alice Hayes Photography
- Lincoln Potter Photography
Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising and Copy-Editing
Support for shared calendars and address books, along with robust backup systems.
- Tandem Editing, LLC
- I’m A Writer
- Cohan Group
- Twelves Unlimited
- Windward Communications
- Gottlieb Communications Group
- Marlene Blessing Content Development
- Kirby Communications
- Retail Voodoo
Architects and Interior Designers
Support for VectorWorks and AutoCAD as well as email archiving options.
- Viekman Inc.
- Jennie Gruss Interior Design and Consultation
- Ralston Design
- Robert Edson Swain Architecture + Design
- ROM Architecture
- Latini Kirkendall Architects
Support for DVMax servers and secure remote access.
Medical and Dental Practices
Support for MacPractice servers and secure remote access.
- Seattle Natural Health
- Vital Kids Medicine
- MD2 International
- Natural Medicine of Seattle
- Seattle PT Solutions
- West Seattle Chiropractic
- Bryan Brenner, DDS
Other Solo Businesses
- Arbutus Design – arborist and landscape designer
- Big Agenda Coaching – executive coach
- Evelation Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Cornerstone Consulting – fundraising consultant
- Jane Faulkner CPCC, PCC – coach and facilitator
- Jubilee Woodworks – cabinet maker
- Viaggio Charters – yacht charter
- Selden Prentice, JD – mediator
Other Micro Businesses
- Cell Systems – cell biology
- River Song Jewelry – jewelry makers
- Safe Ride News – child car safety experts
- Full Circle Environmental – environmental consultants
- Focus Group – fishing and hunting industry information and advertising
- Be Luminous Yoga – yoga studio
- Uniquely New Zealand – travel agency
- Grinstein Partners – real estate developer
- Joan Wellman Associates – business consultants
- Well Done Events – event planning
Tim is one of those people who inspires complete confidence. He goes beyond the call of duty to follow up after technical support visits and to make sure everything is going well. He is efficient, thorough and does his research before a site visit to make sure no time is wasted and that his solutions are appropriate. He also is very easy to be around, with a working sense of humor– an added blessing for someone working in a home office. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my colleagues for computer support.” Read more testimonials.