Do you use the Photos app on your Mac? Would you like to feel more comfortable using it? If so, consider joining Mirja Heide, a professional photo organizer, for one of her hour-long Wednesday Workout classes this summer. Learn more about Mirja at Refresh Fotos. She is offering 4 Zoom classes on Wednesdays in June, July and August. Each class costs $35. Pre-registration is required. If you’re unable to attend the Zoom classes live, you should still register since class recordings can be watched for up to 10 days after the class.
The topics covered by these classes are:
- June 22: Navigate the Photos App
- July 6: Organize with Folders & Albums
- July 20: Use Search & Smart Albums
- Aug 3: Organize Screenshots & Informational Images
You’ll walk away from each class with the following:
- Practical expertise — essential tools & tips you can apply immediately.
- A class handout with step-by-step instructions.
- Access to the class recording. A link to the class recording will be emailed to all registrants. The recording will be available for 10 days after the live class.
To learn more and to sign up, check out Mirja’s Classes & Workshops.