Please follow these instructions to download and install Sound Support’s proactive alert software.
- Download Sound Support’s proactive alert software.
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click MonitoringClient.pkg
- Click Continue when you’re notified that the package will determine if it can be installed.
- Click Continue again.
- When prompted for a Group name please type in Recently Added
- Click Install
- Type in your administrative user account password and wait 10 seconds while the installation occurs.
- Click Close
- If you’d like to do some clean-up you can drag the icon named Client Monitoring from your Desktop to the Trash to eject the installer. Then return to your Downloads folder and throw away the MonitoringClient.pkg since you won’t need it any longer.
I knew Tim would be a skilled, competent IT guy based on his years of experience and the comments about his communication skills from other clients encouraged me to think he was just the person for me. He was. Not only could Tim do everything I needed (which I never doubted) but I understood what he was telling me—and the only people less techie than I am don’t use a computer! As other clients have said, Sound Support service is prompt and efficient so my time and money were well spent.”Read more testimonials.