You’ve got Mac questions? Tim’s got answers! Join us at our monthly Group Mac Support meeting where everyone is welcome!
Bring your questions, troubles and topics for an interactive session with lively discussion. At the start of each class we’ll build a list of everyone’s questions to make sure we cover all the right topics.
When: Every month on the third Monday from 6-8 pm. Please note that any exceptions to this date will be listed on our Meetup page.
Where: We currently meet online, using Zoom, due to the current restrictions imposed by Governor Inslee. Historically, we met at HomeStreet Bank, 7307 Greenwood Ave N. Seattle WA 98103. We may return to HomeStreet Bank in the future where we meet in the community room which is accessed from the parking lot on the west side of the bank.
Cost: $15 per class or $100 for a 10-pack of classes. Pay via cash or check when you arrive.
How To Join Us: Use the instructions below to join our MeetUp group. Then when you RSVP to one of our meetings, listed in our MeetUp group then you’ll receive the link to the Zoom meeting.
Sample discussion topics include:
- My Mac lost its sound. How do I get it back?
- How do I sync my iPad to my Mac?
- How can I backup my Mac?
- What software should I use to create a web site?
- Why can’t I send email?
For more information about the group or to sign up so you get email reminders about meetings, head on over to the Group Mac Support Meetup page
- Go to http://www.meetup.com/Group-Mac-Support/
- If you already have a Meetup account, just sign in.
- If you don’t have a Meetup account, then create one by doing this:
- Click the “Sign Up” link in the top right corner of the Group Mac Support page
- Sign up using Facebook or by providing your name, email address and choosing a password.
- Once you’re on the Group Mac Support page:
- Click the red “Join us!” button in the upper right part of the page.
- That will add you to the group so you can be notified of upcoming classes.
- To register for a particular date, click the RSVP button.
Tim provided many years of reliable service for our company. He was able to solve problems, set up systems, be flexible, and perform a myriad of IT services. He gets along with everyone (even higher-strung individuals). And, he also helped out and served on the company Dart Team, showing just how well rounded he is. We would highly recommend Tim.”Read more testimonials.