Download Monitoring Client
If you’d like to self-install the monitoring software, please follow the instructions below.
If you’d like Tim to install the Monitoring Client, please contact him. He would be happy to do it.
Monitoring Software Installation
- Download Client Monitoring Installer
- Go to your Downloads folder and double-click MonitoringClient-TimHannon.pkg
- Click Continue when you’re notified that the package will determine if it can be installed.
- Click Continue again.
- Click Install
- Type in your administrative user account password and wait 10 seconds while the installation occurs.
- Click Close
- If you’d like to do some clean-up you can drag the icon named Client Monitoring from your Desktop to the Trash to eject the installer. Then return to your Downloads folder and throw away the MonitoringClient-TimHannon.pkg since you won’t need it any longer.
Remember to install the Monitoring Client on your server, if you have one and all other Macs.
Tim provided many years of reliable service for our company. He was able to solve problems, set up systems, be flexible, and perform a myriad of IT services. He gets along with everyone (even higher-strung individuals). And, he also helped out and served on the company Dart Team, showing just how well rounded he is. We would highly recommend Tim.” Read more testimonials.